1. You are a carbon based life form that would not be alive were it not for carbon dioxide in the atmosphere.
2. Plant life on land and in the oceans store chemical energy through a process scientists call ‘photosynthesis’.
3. Higher amounts of available carbon dioxide result in greater plant growth, apparently both on land and in the oceans.
4. Higher amounts of available carbon dioxide result in greater crop yield.
5. Higher amounts of available carbon dioxide result in reduced land based plant water loss because of more effective respiration.
7. Phytoplankton are apparently growing in abundance with increased CO2.
Even this good: Professor Freeman Dyson agrees that more CO2 is good. https://www.bostonglobe.com/opinion/2015/12/03/freeman-dyson-misunderstandings-questionable-beliefs-mar-paris-climate-talks/vG3oBrbmcZlv2m22DTNjMP/story.html
View original post 90 more words